- Licensed Realtor® since 1998
- Top 10% agent since 1999
- Executive Management Certification, Smith College
- B.A., Government, California State University Sacramento
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Short Sales & Foreclosure Specialist
- Single Family Homes, Multi-Units, Condominiums, Vacant Land
A fifth generation Californian, Georgia entered real estate after a successful career with ABC Television and KABC-TV. As the Director of Broadcast Standards and Practices, she specialized in legal and moral issues. As a real estate agent, she draws on this background for her strong marketing and negotiation skills, her ethics in all business transactions, and her attentiveness to her clients.
Georgia is known as a service-oriented and a resulted-oriented real estate agent. She strongly believes that personal attention, integrity, and communication are keys to a positive and long-term client relationship. A skilled and effective negotiator, she brings to the table an asset that is essential in an ever-shifting real estate market. She remains focused on what is important to her clients, and she takes pride in representing them with high standards and professionalism.